Articles – Personal Injury, Workers’ Compensation, And Social Security Disability
At Marzzacco Niven & Associates, we bring experience and results to our cases representing the injured, ill, and disabled in Pennsylvania. We’ve assembled the following articles related to workers’ compensation, personal injury, and Social Security Disability matters.
- Will the Statute of Limitations In Child Sexual Abuse Cases be Abolished?
- Retail and wholesale employees at high risk for injury
- Navigating Pennsylvania’s workers’ compensation process
- Construction among worst industries for workplace injuries and deaths
- Victims of chronic pain may be eligible for workers’ compensation in PA
- New ruling grants workers’ compensation for nurse
- Using Evidence to Your Client’s Advantage: Claimant and Respondent Strategies
- Mastering the Art of Settlement Negotiation
- Expedite SSDI applications through Compassionate Allowances Program
- How social media evidence can affect PA workers’ compensation claims
- Research shows nurses face some of the worst work-related injury rates
- Federal rules for reporting occupational accidents
- Helping Every-Day Citizens: Marzzacco Niven & Associates
The attorneys at the Harrisburg personal injury office of Marzzacco Niven & Associates represent injured and disabled clients throughout Pennsylvania in all aspects of workers’ compensation, personal injury, and Social Security Disability claims. You can reach us by phone at 717-260-3580 or toll free at 866-321-5340. You can also reach us via email.
At Marzzacco Niven & Associates, we believe every case matters.