Michelle A. Rhizor obtained her Bachelor's Degree from Smith College and her law degree from Dickinson School of Law (2006). Following graduation, she worked at the firm of Paul R. Ober and Associates from 2007 to 2015, where she practiced Social Security Disability, bankruptcy, domestic, wills, unemployment and general civil matters. I have done oral argument before the Pennsylvania Superior and Pennsylvania Commonwealth Courts.
Currently, Michelle Rhizor is a social security attorney serving the following counties: Dauphin County, York County, Lancaster County, Lebanon County, Berks County, Franklin County and Cumberland County.
Born in High Wycombe England due to her father’s technology job, I grew up in Chester County where I graduated from Downingtown High School. Grew up playing violin and piano and still do today, just not as much as I’d like! I live with my boyfriend in Lititz and enjoy music, gardening, reading and traveling in my spare time.
Areas Of Practice
- Social Security Disability
- Pennsylvania, 2006
- New Jersey, 2007
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania
- Honors: Woolsack Honor Society
- Smith College, Northampton, Massachusetts
- B.A. - 2003
- Major: Government
- Major: German
Past Employment Positions
- Paul R. Ober and Associates, 2007 to 2015
- Katherine L. Niven and Associates, 2015 to 2018
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives (NOSSCR)