Nicole A. Ridley obtained her Bachelor's Degree from Temple University in 2012 and her law degree from Dickinson School of Law in 2015. Ms. Ridley was a member of the Public Interest Law Fund and served as President of Judges for the Trial Advocacy Board. Additionally, she interned in the Community Law Clinic, where she focused on social security disability and family law cases and was recognized by the Miller Pro Bono Program as a Public Interest Advocate for this work. Following graduation, she was a law clerk for the Honorable Charles Jones, Jr. of the Lebanon County Court of Common Pleas.
Currently, Ms. Ridley is a social security attorney serving the following counties: Dauphin County, York County, Lancaster County, Lebanon County and Cumberland County. She is a member of the Dauphin County, Berks County and Cumberland County Bar Associations.
In her free time, Ms. Ridley enjoys traveling and seeing Broadway shows.
Areas Of Practice
- Social Security Disability
- Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- Temple University
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2012
Past Employment Positions
- The Honorable Charles Jones, Jr., Lebanon County Court of Common Pleas, 2016 to 2017
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives (NOSSCR)