Social Security Disability Lawyers
Social Security Disability (SSD) is a program that provides benefits to people who have suffered a serious injury or are living with a qualifying medical condition that is expected to keep them out of work for at least 12 months or may eventually result in death. To obtain SSD benefits, you need to take specific steps, and the process can become quite complex. Be sure that you have a qualified lawyer with the ability to protect your rights.
At Marzzacco Niven & Associates, our Harrisburg Social Security Disability attorneys represent clients in all aspects of these cases. Unlike other law firms in Central Pennsylvania, we help you by submitting your initial application for disability benefits. If denied, we will handle the appeals process. Turn to us for sound advice and hands-on, results-oriented representation at every step.
Reliable Representation From Skilled Pennsylvania Attorneys
We understand how difficult navigating the SSD processes can be for people who are not familiar with it. We will conduct a thorough review of your situation, advise you of your eligibility for benefits, and help you through the process of obtaining them. We have extensive experience with these matters, and we are committed to a positive result for every client.
The leaders of our Social Security Disability practice have more than 50 years of experience guiding Pennsylvanians through work injury and disability claims.
Use the links below to learn more about our Social Security Disability services:
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI): Social Security Disability Insurance is available to workers who are no longer able to work because of a qualifying medical condition or disability.
- Social Security benefits: Multiple types of benefits are available under Social Security programs.
- SSD application, denial, and appeals: Even valid SSDI claims are often denied on the first try. It is important to appeal rather than give up. Our attorneys can help.
- SSD requirements: Learn about the requirements for seeking SSD benefits and how to maximize your chances for success.
- Benefits for disabled children: Children of eligible workers may be eligible for certain benefits to assist with the costs of their disability.
- SSD hearing process: We have been through countless Social Security hearings and we are here to guide you through the process.
- Injuries and impairments: Learn about some common disabilities covered by SSDI.
For more information, please visit our Social Security Disability FAQ page.
Turn to Us: Discuss Your Case With A Qualified Pennsylvania Attorney
Contact Marzzacco Niven & Associates to discuss your Social Security Disability claim with a lawyer. Initial consultations are always free. You can reach us by phone at 717-260-3580 or toll free at 866-321-5340. You can also reach us via email.