Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
Pennsylvania law requires employers or their insurance companies to pay workers’ compensation benefits to employees who are not able to work or require medical care because of a work-related injury or illness. The process involved with obtaining benefits can be quite complex, and the assistance of an experienced Harrisburg workers’ compensation lawyer can be invaluable. At Marzzacco Niven & Associates, we’re raising our voices for the rights of injured and disabled people in Pennsylvania. We put our decades of experience to work for people who need support—never for employers or insurers.
Our Worker’s Compensation Division is overseen by Attorneys Adam Crosier and Jesse Rhodeside who are Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialists by the Pennsylvania Bar Association Section of Workers’ Compensation Law. Adam Crosier and Jesse Rhodeside are accomplished advocates for injured workers, handling complex cases for the firm as well. These two senior litigators supervise a capable group of associate attorneys who litigate on behalf of injured workers every day.
Historically, the firm’s founding attorney, Katherine L. Niven, former Pennsylvania workers’ compensation judge, was the one and only attorney in the state with those credentials. At Marzzacco Niven & Associates, we accept more than 300 workers’ compensation cases every year. Before launching her workers’ compensation and SSD practice that has now become Marzzacco Niven & Associates, our founding attorney, Katherine L. Niven, was a Pennsylvania workers’ compensation judge. When you come to us with workers’ compensation concerns, we are all prepared to put our experience to work for you.
Committed To Protecting Workers’ Interests
No matter what type of workers’ compensation issue you may be facing, our attorneys are ready to help. We will work closely with you to gain a complete understanding of your legal problem and what steps have been taken thus far. We will explain your legal options and give you our best recommendation regarding how to proceed. We will answer all your questions and leave the final decision in your hands. Once a course of action has been identified, we will do everything in our power to obtain the best possible outcome on your behalf.
Follow the links below to learn more about our workers’ compensation practice:
- Workers’ compensation medical questions – Much of the workers’ compensation process depends on medical assessments of your injuries.
- Filing for workers’ compensation
- Workers’ compensation hearings, appeals, and mediation – We know how to protect your interests at every stage of the process.
- Workers’ compensation settlement – While the majority of comp claims settle, it is important not to accept the first offer from the insurance company.
- Workers’ compensation benefits – Learn more about the benefits offered under workers’ compensation.
- Independent medical examinations and impairment rating evaluations – Knowing how to handle these evaluations can help tremendously in a workers’ compensation claim.
- How workers’ compensation, SSD, and unemployment work together – Often, multiple types of benefits may be available. We’ll help you maximize your compensation and get the best outcome.
- Workplace accidents
For additional information, please visit our workers’ compensation FAQ page.
Turn to Us: Contact One Of Our Workplace Injury Lawyers
Contact Marzzacco Niven & Associates to discuss your workers’ compensation claim with a lawyer. Initial consultations are always free. You can reach us by phone at 717-260-3580. You can also reach us via email.