Dedicated To Representing The Injured, Ill And Disabled
  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Workers’ Compensation
  4.  » Filing for Workers’ Compensation

Filing for Workers’ Compensation

If you have been injured and the insurance company is not paying you benefits, or if you think you have been paid the wrong amount or the description of injury is not correct, turn to us: Marzzacco Niven & Associates.

We will first contact the insurance company and ask it to voluntarily correct the matter. If it does not do so, we then file a workers’ compensation claim petition for you. This filing is accomplished by speaking with you regarding the specific problems, reviewing the documents, and drawing up a petition which you review.

We file the petition with the Bureau of Workers’ Compensation, the organization that will assign it to a workers’ compensation judge. The judge will schedule your petition for hearing. It is important to be represented by an attorney even at the first hearing. Usually, if you go to a workers’ compensation hearing after having filed your own petition, the judge will tell you to get an attorney.

It is important that you have us draft the petition because the allegations contained within it will determine how we proceed in the hearing. Please let us help you as we are experienced and know how to get a successful result.

Also, we can file Penalty Petitions when checks are paid late or medical expenses are not being paid.

Turn to Us: Speak To A Qualified Pennsylvania Attorney

Contact Marzzacco Niven & Associates to discuss your questions about filing for workers’ compensation with a lawyer. Initial consultations are always free. You can reach us by phone at 717-260-3580. You can also reach us via email.