About Adam N. Crosier
As a Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Disability attorney, Adam handles all aspects of litigation, settlements, and appeals for his clients throughout Central Pennsylvania.
Adam is passionate about his areas of practice and in helping injured and disabled clients, as he has family members who have gone through both the workers’ compensation and social security disability processes. Adam has been with the firm since 2009 and was awarded the Pennsylvania Supreme Court’s distinction as a Certified Specialist in Workers’ Compensation.
Adam N. Crosier, graduated from Penn State Dickinson School of Law in 2005. In law school, Adam worked for the Berks County Public Defenders’ Office, where he was noted as a Miller Center Public Interest Advocate. Adam also worked as a law clerk to the Hon. Kim R. Gibson of the Western District of Pennsylvania, a Vietnam veteran. Adam drafted Social Security Disability opinions while working for Judge Gibson.
Following law school, Adam worked with the Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Appeals Board, where he drafted unbiased opinions for the Workers’ Compensation Commissioners on all areas of complex workers’ compensation law under appeal.
Adam also worked as an attorney with a general civil practice law firm, where he practiced Chapter 7 and 13 bankruptcy law, unemployment law, handled contract disputes, landlord/tenant disputes, and aided in LLC and other business formations.
Prior to law school, Adam graduated from Pennsylvania State University with dual degrees in history and anthropology and has had the unique experiences of working at state historical sites through the Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission; working with the Reading Eagle newspaper; and hiking the length of the Appalachian Trail.
Adam was born in Philadelphia and grew up in Berks County. Outside of work, Adam enjoys spending his time with his wife and three children where they have resided in Lebanon County since 2011.
Attorney Adam Crosier will be serving on the Dauphin County Bar Association’s Workers’ Compensation Law Section’s leadership committee for the 2023 calendar year.
Areas Of Practice
- Workers’ Compensation Litigation
- Workers’ Compensation Appeals
- Workers’ Compensation Specific Loss Claims
- Workers’ Compensation Fatal Claims
- Workers’ Compensation Uninsured Claims
- Workers’ Compensation Compromise and Release Agreements
- Workers’ Compensation Medicare Set Aside Agreements
- Social Security Disability and Appeals
- Supplemental Security Income and Appeals
- Pennsylvania, 2005
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2006
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2007
- Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
J.D. – 2005
Honors: Intern, Berks County Public Defenders’ Office
Honors: Summer Law Clerk, Hon. Kim R. Gibson of the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania State University, State College, Pennsylvania
B.A. – 2001
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Lebanon County Bar Association
- Dauphin County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Lav & Associates, P.C., Associate Attorney, 2006 to 2008
- Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Appeals Board, Clerk, 2005 to 2006
- Speaker/Presenter, Continuing Legal Education (CLE) August, 2023 – course at the Dauphin County Bar Association on Medical Marijuana and Workers’ Compensation
- Speaker/Presenter, Continuing Legal Education (CLE), December, 2022 – course at Widener University Commonwealth Law School in Harrisburg, PA.
- Speaker/Presenter, Continuing Legal Education (CLE), April 2022 – course at Widener University Commonwealth Law School in Harrisburg, PA.
- Speaker/Presenter, Central PA LERA, December, 2020 – Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Issues During COVID-19
- Speaker/Presenter, PBA WC Section Fall Conference 2022, Hershey, PA – Litigating and Defendant a Late Answer
- Moderator – Dauphin County Bar Association Workers’ Compensation Judges’ Roundtable Lunch and Learn CLE, October, 2022
Specialties and Certifications
- DCBA WC Section Secretary – 2022
- DCBA WC Section Treasurer – 2023
- Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialist by the Pennsylvania Bar Association Section of Workers’ Compensation Law (2016 – Present)
- National Trial Lawyers Association Top 100