Rebecca earned her law Degree from Widener University School of Law in 2015. While in law school, Rebecca was a Student Mentor, a Public Interest Initiative Member, Woman’s Law Caucus Member, and garnered many academic achievements. Rebecca maintained her full-time paralegal position at a local law firm throughout law school, until she became an associate shortly after earning her Juris Doctor degree. Rebecca’s extensive legal background and prior hands-on experience gives her an edge when it comes to handling workers’ compensation and personal injury claims. Prior to law school, Rebecca worked for years as a workers’ compensation paralegal. In 2010, she was the recipient of the Central Pennsylvania Paralegal Association’s Outstanding Paralegal of the Year Award, in recognition of her commitment to the legal profession, quality work product, noteworthy paralegal skills, and civic involvement.
At Marzzacco Niven & Associates, Rebecca represents individual victims injured in all types of motor vehicle crashes, premises liability cases, dog bite cases, and construction site accidents. Rebecca also represents injured workers in workers’ compensation claims. Rebecca is licensed to practice in PA and NJ.
Rebecca was recently recognized for her excellent work in Pennsylvania personal injury law by being selected as a 2019 and 2020 Super Lawyers “Rising Star.” Super Lawyers list is peer-reviewed, highly selective and is only awarded to attorneys who show outstanding skill and promise in their respective legal areas.
Rebecca enjoys dedicating her time providing legal services for those in need. Rebecca regularly volunteers for the Dauphin County Bar Association’s Pro Bono programs including Wills for Heroes, Homeless Outreach Project, Homeless Veterans Stand Down, and the Bethesda Mission Legal Clinic.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability (slip/trip and fall)
- Workers’ Compensation
- Dog Bites
- Employment Discrimination
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Widener University School of Law, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
– Juris Doctor, Dual Certification in Legislation and Advocacy – 2015
- Kutztown University
– B.S., Bachelor of Science – 2006
– Honors: summa cum laude
– Major: Criminal Justice, Concentration in Paralegal Studies
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dauphin County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Cumberland County Bar Association
- Super Lawyers “Rising Stars”, 2019, 2020 & 2021