Clients can find our office at 79 St. Paul Dr. #1, Chambersburg, PA 17201.
Our office is located on St. Paul Dr. near the intersection with Norland Ave. We are located about a block south of the WellSpan Health Campus and about a block southeast of Keystone Health. Our office is just one mile from Wilson College and about two miles from the Chambersburg Aquatic Center and Memorial Park.
Our location places us near the area’s major courthouses and municipal buildings. The Franklin County Courthouse is about two miles southwest of our office. The Franklin County Administration Building and Borough of Chambersburg are within two miles of our building. The U.S. District Court in Harrisburg is about 53 miles from our office.
- From the North: Go south on US-11. Continue as the road curves to the left and becomes Norland Ave. Turn right onto St. Paul Dr. and follow the road to our office.
- From the South: Take I-81 north to Exit 17: Walker Rd. Turn left onto Walker Rd., then right onto Norland Ave. Turn left onto St. Paul Dr. and continue to our building.
- From the East: Head west on US-30 to Walker Rd. Turn right onto Walker Rd. Turn left onto Norland Ave., then turn left onto St. Paul Dr. Follow the road to our office.
- From the West: Go east on US-30 to 5th Ave. Turn left onto 5th Ave. then right on Norland Ave. Turn right onto St. Paul Dr. and continue on the road to reach our building.
How to Get to Our Law Office in Chambersburg, PA
Our office has ample on-site visitor parking. Parking is complimentary. You can enter our parking lot from St. Paul Dr. or the alley connecting St. Paul Dr. to Parkwood Dr. Please be aware that on-street parking is not permitted on St. Paul Dr.
Top Sights in Chambersburg
Law Office Hours
From Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.
Our firm is open during regular business hours so that you can schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced Chambersburg personal injury attorneys. At your free initial consultation, one of our skilled lawyers will listen to your story and your goals for your case. We will assess the strength of your case and explain how we can help you achieve the best possible outcome.
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Chambersburg
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Chambersburg
- Tru by Hilton Chambersburg
- Best Western Chambersburg
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
We Specialize in Personal Injury & Car Accidents, Workers’ Compensation, and Employment Law
At Marzzacco Niven & Associates, our talented legal professionals assist those who have been injured, suffered a disability, or subjected to discriminatory treatment. Our legal team helps clients with personal injury cases, Social Security disability claims in Chambersburg, workers’ comp claims, and employment discrimination disputes.
Whether you were injured in a car accident or fired for discriminatory reasons, we can negotiate or litigate to right the wrongs you’ve suffered.
More Than 50 Years of Combined Experience
Marzzacco Niven & Associates was founded 25 years ago and has expanded across Pennsylvania over that time. Our lawyers have over 50 years of combined experience helping clients who have been injured, disabled, or subject to discrimination at work. We use our knowledge and experience to provide sound legal advice and quality representation. Contact us to put our lawyers to work on your case.
Areas We Serve in Chambersburg, PA
What Our Clients Have To Say About Us
Read more client reviews here.