Marzzacco Niven & Associates
945 East Park Drive, Suite 103
Harrisburg, PA 17111
Clients can find our office at 945 East Park Drive, Suite 103, Harrisburg, PA 17111.
Our Harrisburg office is located on Park Dr in the charming Lower Paxton Township. We are conveniently located just one block east of The Point shopping center. Our office is also just three miles from The National Civil War Museum and the Harrisburg Mall. We are a short five-mile drive from the beautiful Susquehanna River and the Pennsylvania State Capitol complex
Our location places us right near the city and county’s municipal resources. The Dauphin County Courthouse and the MLK Jr. City Government Center are both within five miles of our office. The Lower Paxton Township municipal center is only two miles from our office.
- From the North: Go east on US-22/US-322 to I-81. Stay to the right and merge onto I-81 toward North/Hershey. Take exit 70: US-322/I-83/Hershey/York. Merge onto I-83 and continue to exit 48: Union Deposit Rd. Turn left at the bottom of the exit ramp onto Union Deposit Rd. Turn right onto Park Dr. and follow the road to our office building.
- From the South: Head north on I-83. Take exit 48: Union Deposit Rd. Turn right at the bottom of the exit ramp onto Union Deposit Rd. heading east. Turn right onto Park Dr. and continue to our building.
- From the East: Go west on US-22 to the junction with I-83 S Hershey/York. Take the cloverleaf and merge onto southbound I-83. Stay on the freeway to exit 48: Union Deposit Rd. Turn left onto Union Deposit Rd. then turn right onto Park Dr. Continue on Park Dr. to our office.
- From the West: Take Market St. east. Stay on Market St. as it becomes Union Deposit Rd. Turn right on Park Dr. and follow the road to our building.
How to Get to Our Law Office in Harrisburg, PA
Our building has complimentary visitor parking for the convenience of our guests. You can enter our parking lot from Park Dr. between the buildings at 939 E. Park Dr. and 949 E. Park Dr. Our building is set away from the street. Follow the driveway to our building. You will find ample parking around our building.
If you are arriving by public transportation, CAT’s bus routes 14 and 17 both stop at The Point shopping center within walking distance from our office. You can transfer to or from these bus routes and bus routes 1, 8, 19, 20, and 322. Also, bus routes 14 and 17 originate from the Harrisburg Transportation Center. You can transfer to or from other bus routes and Amtrak from there.
Top Sights in Harrisburg
Law Office Hours
From Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm.
- Best Western Premier The Central Hotel & Conference Center
- Hampton Inn Harrisburg-East (Hershey Area)
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Harrisburg Hershey
- Comfort Inn & Suites Harrisburg – Hershey West
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
We Specialize in Personal Injury, Workers Compensation, and Employment Law
Marzzacco Niven & Associates focuses its practice on helping ordinary people who have suffered injuries. Since the firm was founded over 25 years ago, our lawyers have recovered tens of millions of dollars for injured clients. We handle a range of cases, from car accidents and slip and fall accidents to workers’ compensation, and Social Security disability cases.
Areas We Serve In Harrisburg, PA
Steelton, Paxtang, Penbrook, Bressler-Enhaut-Oberlin, Progress, Lawnton, Rutherford, Colonial Park, Paxtonia, Linglestown, Skyline View, Hummelstown, Highspire, Middletown, Marysville, Enola, Camp Hill, Lemoyne, West Fairview, Wormleysburg, New Cumberland, Lower Allen, Shiremanstown, Mechanicsburg, New Kingstown.
What Our Clients Have To Say About Us
Read more client reviews here.