Our clients can find us at 2550 Kingston Rd., Suite 210A, York, PA 17402.
Our office is located in East York on Kingston Rd. We are a short three-mile drive or walk from the fabulous downtown York and the historic Colonial Complex. Our fantastic location is only three miles east of PeoplesBank Park, home of the York Revolution. We are also about three miles from the Appell Center for the Performing Arts.
Our firm is conveniently situated near York’s municipal buildings and resources. The York County Judicial Center is within three miles of our office. The York City Hall and the York County Administrative Center are less than five miles from our building.
- From the North: Take PA-24 south. Turn right onto Kingston Rd. Follow the road to our building.
- From the South: Go north on I-83 to exit 18: PA-124/Mt. Rose Ave. Continue straight onto Camp Betty Washington Rd. Stay on the road as it becomes Haines Rd. Turn right on Eastern Blvd. and right on Kingston Rd. Follow the road to our office.
- From the East: Head west on US-30 to PA-24/Mt. Zion Rd. Turn left at the bottom of the exit ramp onto PA-24/Mt. Zion Rd. Continue as the road becomes Edgewood Rd. Turn left onto Kingston Rd. and follow the road to our building.
- From the West: Take US-30 east to North Hills Rd. Turn right onto North Hills Rd. then left on Market St. Turn right onto Kingston Rd. and continue to our office.
How to Get to Our Law Office in York, PA
Our office has complimentary onsite parking for visitors. You can reach our parking lot from Kingston Rd. Our lot has ample parking around the back of our building. Please note that our parking lot does not have an entrance on Kingston Ct. Also, note that on-street parking is not allowed on Kingston Rd.
If you are arriving by mass transit, rabbit transit’s bus routes 1E, 12, and 30 stop on Market St. near our office. Bus routes 1E and 33 stop at the York Transit Center, where you can transfer to or from other bus routes. Bus route 12 stops at the East York Walmart for transfers to other buses.
Top Sights in York
Law Office Hours
Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
Our office is open during regular business hours to schedule your free consultation with an experienced York personal injury lawyer. During your initial consultation, we will listen to your story and your goals for your case. We will then assess your case and discuss legal strategies for accomplishing your goals. Our mission is to recover maximum compensation for your injuries and losses.
- Hampton Inn York
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites York NE – Market Street, an IHG Hotel
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott York
- Courtyard by Marriott York
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
Top Sights by Interest
We Specialize in Personal Injury & Car Accidents, Certified Workers Compensation, and Employment Law
Marzzacco Niven & Associates focuses its practice on personal injury cases, workers’ compensation, social security disability, and employment. We help clients who have been injured due to others’ negligent or intentional actions in car accidents, motorcycle accidents, slip & fall accidents, and other catastrophic accidents. We also help workers who have been treated unfairly by their employers. During our firm’s 25-year history, we have recovered tens of millions of dollars for our clients.
More Than 50 Years of Combined Experience
The lawyers at Marzzacco Niven & Associates have over 50 years of combined experience. Our firm includes lawyers who have been recognized by national publications for their trial advocacy. We also have certified workers’ compensation specialists to help those injured on the job. We use our skills and knowledge to help employees who have been treated unfairly by their employers. Contact us to learn what we can do for your case.
Areas We Serve In York, PA
What Our Clients Have To Say About Us
Read more of our client reviews here.