Clients can find our office at 354 Alexander Spring Rd., Carlisle, PA 17015.
Our office is located on Alexander Spring Rd. between Walnut Bottom Rd. and SR-465. We are about two miles from the beautiful campus of Dickinson College and two-and-a-half miles from the Cumberland County Historical Society. Our office is 12 miles from Michaux State Forest and 17 miles from Colonel Denning State Park.
We are also within three miles of our area’s important judicial and municipal buildings. The Cumberland County Courthouse is two and a half miles east of our building. This building houses the Court of Common Pleas as well as the Board of Commissioners for Cumberland County. The Carlisle Borough Office is also about two-and-a-half miles east of our office. We are across the street from UPMC Carlisle hospital.
- From the North: Take US-11/US-15 south to the I-81 interchange. Stay to the right and merge onto southbound I-81. Take Exit 45: Walnut Bottom Rd. and turn left at the bottom of the ramp onto Walnut Bottom Rd. Turn right onto Alexander Spring Rd. and continue to our building.
- From the South: Go north on SR-34 to I-81. Turn left to enter southbound I-81. Continue to Exit 45: Walnut Bottom Rd. Turn left onto Walnut Bottom Rd. at the end of the ramp. Turn right at Alexander Spring Rd. and follow the road to our office.
- From the East: Head west on SR-641 to College St. Turn left on College St. then right on Walnut Bottom Rd. Turn right onto Alexander Spring Rd. Follow the road to our building.
- From the West: Go east on SR-641. Turn right onto SR-465/Allen Rd. Turn left on Alexander Spring Rd. and continue to our office.
How to Get to Our Law Office in Carlisle, PA
Our office has complimentary visitor parking located on-site. You can enter our parking lot from Jennifer Ct. Our office is across the street from the UPMC Carlisle hospital and is adjacent to several medical and office buildings. You will find ample parking in the area. Please be mindful of any parking spaces reserved for tenants or emergency use when parking in other lots.
If you are traveling by public transportation, you have a few options. CAT provides public transportation for visitors arriving from Harrisburg, Mechanicsburg, or other points east. CAT’s bus routes C and W both service Carlisle. But these buses do not stop near our office. You will need to arrange a shared bus, rideshare, or other transportation from the bus stop to our office.
Top Sights in Carlisle
Law Office Hours
From Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
Our office is open during regular business hours to schedule a free consultation with one of our Carlisle personal injury lawyers. During your free initial consultation, you can tell your story to our experienced attorneys. We will discuss your goals and assess your case. We will then outline your legal options for pursuing compensation for your damages.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Carlisle
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Carlisle Southwest – I-81, an IHG Hotel
- MainStay Suites
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
We Specialize in Personal Injury & Car Accidents, Workers’ Compensation, and Employment Law
Marzzacco Niven & Associates helps clients who have been injured or disabled in accidents in Pennsylvania. We also represent employees who have been discriminated against by their employers. Our lawyers focus their practices on personal injury, car accidents, workers’ compensation, Social Security, and employment discrimination cases. Our firm includes award-winning trial lawyers, workers’ comp specialists, Social Security lawyers, and employment lawyers. You can trust that we have the experience you need to recover compensation in your case.
More Than 50 Years of Combined Experience
Marzzacco Niven & Associates was founded over 25 years ago to serve accident victims in PA. Our attorneys have over 50 years of combined experience representing clients against negligent parties, insurers, employers, and the Social Security Administration. During that time, we have recovered millions of dollars for our clients. Contact us to put our extensive legal experience to work on your case.
Areas We Serve In Carlisle, PA
What Our Clients Have To Say About Us
Read more client reviews here.