Can Trucks Drive in the Left Lane in Pennsylvania?

The left lane on a highway is typically for faster-moving traffic and passing. Pennsylvania law states that no vehicles, including trucks, weighing 10,000 pounds or more may be driven on the left lane of a highway with three or more lanes.  Rules Against Trucks Using… read more

What Are My Options After an Accident with a USPS Mail Truck in Pennsylvania?

Understanding your rights after any type of truck accident can be confusing. However, knowing these rights when the at-fault driver is a federal employee such as a United States Postal Service (USPS) mail carrier can be especially confusing.  If you are hurt in an accident… read more

Types of Commercial Driver’s Licenses

If you operate a commercial vehicle that carries any kind of heavy, oversized, or hazardous material in the United States, you’re required by law to have a commercial driver’s license (CDL). Anyone driving a bus, truck, or passenger-carrying vehicle must have a valid CDL. Fortunately,… read more

How Much Does a Semi-Truck Weigh?

Semi-trucks are the true masters of the road. Their size makes them forces to be reckoned with. If you’ve ever wondered how much one weighs, you’re likely not alone in your curiosity. How much a big rig weighs depends on many factors, such as the… read more

What is MCS 90?

Most truck accident victims do not know what MCS 90 is or why truck drivers and trucking companies must have the MCS 90 endorsement. However, if you are involved in a truck accident in Wyomissing, MCS 90 could be important. An MCS 90 insurance endorsement… read more