Have you been injured in a highway crash in Lancaster, PA? If so, you may be entitled to receive compensation for your injuries. Marzzacco Niven & Associates can provide immediate assistance.
Our experienced Lancaster highway crash lawyers have secured tens of millions of dollars for our clients. We can help you recover the monetary damages you deserve.
If you hire us after your car accident, there is no cost to you unless we win your case. Contact our Lancaster personal injury lawyers today for a free case evaluation or call (717) 616-2954. We will help you understand your options and answer all your questions.
Table of Contents
Our Lancaster Highway Crash Lawyers Can Help You Fight for the Compensation You Deserve
The personal injury lawyers at Marzzacco Niven & Associates have more than 120 years of combined experience recovering compensation for our clients.
When you hire our Lancaster car accident attorneys, we will immediately get to work on your case and will:
- Help you understand and navigate the legal process. Getting the compensation you are entitled to can be complicated and discouraging if you try to go it alone. You will likely be confused and frustrated trying to figure out how to get your life back on track and recover compensation for the medical expenses, lost wages, and other damages you have suffered. We pride ourselves on helping our clients understand their options and the legal process.
- Gather evidence to support your case. You must prove that the other party was at fault, that their fault caused your injury, and that your injuries are significant enough to deserve compensation. To prove your case, you must gather evidence such as police reports, witness testimony, medical records, and expert witness opinions.
- Monitor and abide by all deadlines to file your claims and ensure that your case is timely filed under Pennsylvania law.
- Negotiate a fair settlement. The other party’s insurance company will try to settle your claim for as little as possible. They hope you accept their initial offer. However, our experienced highway crash lawyers know how to negotiate the best settlement possible for our clients.
- Prepare your case for trial. If the insurance company is unwilling to offer a fair settlement for your injuries, our aggressive personal injury attorneys will prepare your case for trial and fight to get you the compensation you need.
Contact our highway crash attorneys in Lancaster, Pennsylvania today to discuss your case. Initial consultations are free, and if you hire us, you owe nothing unless we successfully settle or win your case.
Common Causes of Highway Crashes in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Highway crashes can be caused for many reasons.
However, the most common causes of car accidents in Lancaster include:
- Drunk driving
- Distracted driving
- Changing road conditions
- Fatigued driving
- Unsafe lane changes
- Mechanical failure
- Another vehicle accident
- Road defects
- Poor vehicle maintenance, such as a blown tire
Whether your highway crash was caused by one of these factors or something else, you should contact an experienced car accident attorney to evaluate your case. The Lancaster highway crash attorneys at Marzzacco Niven & Associates will discuss your case with you and help you understand your legal rights.
Common Injuries Caused by a Highway Crash
Pennsylvania highway crashes often occur at high speeds and can cause life-altering injuries.
Some frequently sustained injuries caused by a highway crash include:
- Traumatic brain injuries and concussions
- Spinal cord injuries
- Broken bones and fractures
- Airbag injuries
- Seat belt injuries
- Organ damage
- Head and neck injuries
- Soft tissue damage
If you or a loved one have experienced an injury from a Lancaster highway crash, contact the experienced and aggressive lawyers at Marzzacco Niven & Associates today to discuss your options.
What Compensation is Available to Pennsylvania Highway Crash Victims?
The type and amount of compensation available after a Lancaster highway crash depends on several factors, including:
- The limits of the at-fault driver’s insurance policy coverage
- The cost of past and future medical expenses
- Past and future lost wages
- The impact on the victim’s quality of life
- Whether the at-fault party was intoxicated or acted intentionally in causing the damages
- The extent of the victim’s pain and suffering
Our firm pursues total compensation for our clients, including money for:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Rehabilitative care
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Property damage
If you have been injured in a Lancaster highway collision, we can help you recover the compensation you are entitled to receive. Contact us today for a free consultation and case evaluation.
Statute of Limitations for Filing a Highway Crash Lawsuit in Pennsylvania
Under Pennsylvania law, the statute of limitations for most personal injury lawsuits is two years. You must file your case before the two-year anniversary of the accident that caused your injuries. If you miss the two-year deadline, you lose the right to recover compensation for your injuries.
You should consult an experienced Lancaster personal injury attorney today to discuss your case and protect your rights.
Schedule a Free Consultation With Our Lancaster Highway Crash Attorneys
Our Lancaster highway crash lawyers have over 120 years of combined experience, and we get great client results. Contact Marzzacco Niven & Associates today to schedule a free consultation if you have been injured in a highway accident in Lancaster, PA.